1. Prenatal Vitamins – Eating a healthy diet is ALWAYS a good idea, especially during pregnancy. Prenatal vitamins provide the nutrients a baby needs each day that cover the gaps you may have in your diet…..Folic Acid, Iron, and Calcium being very important! A lot of women have an issue with keeping their Prenatal Vitamins down, but I have had no issue with these! And they are a pretty reasonable size, unlike most of the horse pills you see.
2. To-Go Tumbler – They say you are supposed to drink on average, eight 8-ounce glasses of water each day while you are pregnant. Water carries nutrients to the baby, and more importantly, prevents dehydration. Having a tumbler with me at all times during the day make me drink more water and it’s super easy for traveling to work/rehearsals/home.
3. The Bump Pregnancy Buzz App – This pregnancy app has been GREAT to have especially during the first trimester, when your body starts changing and every little pinch, stretch, and pain is followed with a trip to WebMD.com. Here, real women post questions and answers to help with the 9 months of pregnancy, a lot of the times, answering the small little questions you carry in the back of your mind or questions you may have in the future!
3. Sea Salt Caramel Truffle Ice Cream – Like I said, this sweet tooth just came out of nowhere! This is my go-to choice whenever I get the hankering for something sweet!
5. Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion – You can never start too early when preparing for your stomach to stretch 5 times it’s size! And especially being so dry and cold lately, this has helped with keeping my skin moisturized and not too dry.
6. Sleep – Like I said, I have been EXHAUSTED. Sleep has been my best friend!
7. Oikos Greek Yogurt – This is my choice for breakfast every morning! My favorite is the strawberry fruit at the bottom. Great sources of protein and calcium and keeps me going for at least 2-3 hours until lunch! Not to mention, something I could always count on to NOT make me sick.
8. Fruit – Apples, Bananas, and Cuties (clementines) have been my go-to snacks. Super healthy and easy to grab and go when I’m going 100mph and don’t have a second to make something.
9. Decaf Green Tea – Because I can’t have coffee (or at least caffeinated), I have switched over to this green tea, which is great whenever I get home from rehearsal or work and just need something to warm me up!
10. Orange Juice – I have a glass of this every morning before work to take my prenatal vitamins with. Gives me a nice kick-start to my day and gives me a bit of extra nutrients as a plus!