Ok, I really need to be better about this whole blogging thing. Even though E is almost 14 months, I guess I’ll go ahead and post her 11 & 12 (and 13 & 14) month favorites!
1. V-Tech Sit to Stand Learning Walker – She can not get enough of this thing. It initially helped her with pulling up and standing and has turned into racing it around the room. It has two settings of music and learning and the face also comes off, so she is able to play with it on the floor.
2. Mega Bloks – Like REALLY big Legos. Super cute colors and impossible to swallow. Still hurts when you step on them though!
3. BabyLit™ Books– I am IN LOVE with these books. They are the perfect size and have the cutest illustrations by artist Alison Oliver. I want ALL OF THEM.
4. LeapFrog My Pal Violet – Violet is great because you can personalize her to your child. She say’s Ellen’s name, favorite food, favorite color, and you can switch out the songs so they never get old. There is also a nighttime setting for 15 minutes of continuous lullabies.
5. Keds– These were Ellen’s first pair of shoes and have yet to disappoint. They’ve made it through almost 3 months of daycare and are still going strong!
6. Stacking cups– I don’t know what it is about cups, but she loves them. Stacking them, clacking them, chewing on them. They are great in the bath because they have holes in the bottom for water to come out of.
7. Britax Marathon G4 – We initially got this car seat because of all of the great reviews. We have a few friends that have this one as well and they are thrilled with it. Super easy to install and clean and seems pretty comfortable. We’ve been on a few long distance car trips and she has had no issues! And she can be rear-facing as long as she needs to be.
8. Fruit/Veggie Pouches – These are on here again because they are such a lifesaver whenever we are out and about. They are easy to throw in the bag and easy to eat with no mess/no spoons/no problem. And she loves them and gets her fruits and veggies in!
9. Carters 2 piece pajamas – I love love love their pajamas. They are relatively inexpensive and normally come in sets, so you can change out from pants to shorts….short sleeve to long sleeve. And they always have the cutest designs.
10. LeapFrog My Discovery House – A little house of learning with lots of things to explore! Sings songs, tells stories, teaches about opposites. And sometimes she even carries it around the house like a purse.